Applications are only required for those recruits that do not have a recruiter. Such as recruits that want to join from Social Media or forums.
- Find someone interested in the community.
- Ask if they are currently in a community/clan. If yes, then stop recruitment immediately.
- Ask for age/birth year. Do NOT ask if they are 16, as they might lie.
- Ask if they have been in communities before, if they have ask which ones. Make sure they haven’t been in a community in the last 30 days. If they have, then you need to stop recruitment immediately and have them put in an application for the board of directors to look at. They can do this by going to https://egsclan.com/join/
- Ask if they have been in EGS before, if yes stop recruitment and refer them to the join application for the board and the courts to review. https://egsclan.com/join/
- Make sure they are not DNH’d or Membership Revoked. You can check this by looking in the Community Message Board channel in the Discord server.
- If they pass all previous steps, you may begin recruitment.
- Ask them to go to the website,http://www.egsclan.com and register an account.
- Then, show them around the site and where they can find the important documents, etc. https://egsclan.com/important-information/
- Next, you will cover all of the important documents EXCEPT for the handbook.
- Next, you will explain how EGS works, how we operate, and what squads and divisions are.
- Next, you will tell them what division and squad that they will be in.
- Next you will tell them about their general and have them friend request them on their console and Discord.
- You will send a message to their general on Discord with their name and that you recruited them
- Remember what ever squad you are in, thats what squad your recruits go into.
- Now you will need a trainer (MSG or higher)
1. You must be a master sergeant or higher to complete the training process.
2. You will verify that everything in the recruiting process has been done correctly and that the recruit understands everything up to the point of this process.
3. You will then show them how to put their uniform in their console profile, and how to keep it up to date with promotions. (Example: EGS Solar TLE MBR) *Optional for each recruit if they want to add it in or not.
4. You will begin explaining how to rank up, who they are to report to, and when the squad activities are.
5. You will make sure the Code of Conduct and Ranking Structure has been covered.
6. You will show them where the EGS Handbook is and answer any questions that the recruit may have.
7. You will go over the history of EGS.
8. You will then help the recruit get into our discord, etc.
9. Fill out a train in form in the discord, so they can be added to the cms by the senior squad staff.
In EGS relationship are welcome but we ask for you to keep any problems in the relationship outside of egs and not to bring them into the server.
If you are in a relationship with someone inside of EGS you can both rank up in staff but only one of you will be able to go up to general and other won’t be able to go past major.
If the squad split you will be able to separate and go to separate squad allowing each of them to reach the highest rank as they won’t be in the same division.
Division staff under no circumstances should not be in a relationship with someone who is senior staff and up in the same division.
If in a relationship all will be treated fair and not treated differently on biased opinions
Code of Conduct